- Available free poker resources and tips - offers a wide range of products to fit your needs.
- User-friendly software.
- Money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can get a refund.
- Access to poker news, tips, and articles all in one convenient place.
- A relatively new company - still building a reputation.
- The paid products are on the expensive side.
- Free resources are basic and lack depth - some products are expensive.
UpSwing Poker has been operational since early 2014. Located in Malta, the company comprises a group of online poker pros who strive to provide the best quality training, courses, and software tools to help their users win more games.
UpSwing Poker offers a money-back guarantee on their products 60 days after purchase. In addition, they have a blog where strategy, mindset, and poker news articles are posted frequently. They also created a forum for members to interact and ask questions to develop a strong sense of community.
Although UpSwing Poker offers a wide range of content, most of it is only accessible to paying members. This can be frustrating for audiences who want free access to information. The site has a blog and forum where members can interact, but most of the content is still behind a paywall.
These materials, often expensive, can be accessed by beginners and provide long-term returns. Some people cannot manage the cost associated with these materials.