- Global Poker is available to players in the US (excluding WA and UT) and Canada
- Offers a wide variety of games, including Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Stud
- Prizes can be redeemed for cash
- Website content and design are visually appealing and easy
- Only available to players in the US (excluding WA and UT) and Canada
- Not available on different platforms
Global Poker is operated by VGW GP Limited, a subsidiary of VGW Holdings Limited. The sweepstakes promotions and prizes (Sweeps Coins games) offered at Global Poker are operated by another VGW Holdings subsidiary, VGW Games Limited, and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Global Poker’s website is easy for beginners to use and navigate, with weekly bonuses that will bring in new players and keep existing ones coming back.
However, it should be noted that Global Poker is only available to players in the US (excluding WA and UT) and Canada. So if you’re not in one of those two countries, you won’t be able to play.
Additionally, they’re unavailable on different platforms, so you’ll need to use a computer or laptop to access the site. But overall, Global Poker is a great option if you’re looking for a fun and easy way to play poker online.